Friday, August 22, 2008

Footballs with a Teddy Bear Blanket


This is the blanket I created for Beckett Krieter. I hope he loves it....when he shows up that is! :D

I know mommy (Lisa) likes the Chicago Bears, so this is a tribute to that! Appropriately, I was watching the Bears Game while I was doing all those finishing touches to finish the blanket!


The hat is the same yarn as the blanket although it's difficult to tell by the picture. It also has a blue teddy bear bead on it. :D

Congratulation Lisa!

Pattern sources:

Blanket: football pattern- http://bunnystampingmt.blogspot.com/2007/11/football-dishcloth.html and the teddy bear pattern is from the Reversible Teddy Bear Blanket pattern listed in one of my previous posts.

Hat: Creative Knitting Magazine, March 2007 Issue (preemie beanie-only with larger needles to create a newborn size.) :D

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft- Light Blue

----------------------------------------
**UPDATE! **
1/6/09
Welcome Beckett!

You look so S-W-E-E-T!

No comments: