Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lisa's Knitted Birthday Presents




Here is Lisa's Prayer Shawl. The pattern is from the book: Knitting into the Mystery by Susan S Izard.

Yarn Used: Carnival and Rainbow Ribbon

















Lisa's Prayer Purse. I don't recall where this pattern came from.

Yarn: Rainbow Ribbon


















This is Veronica (Me) modeling Lisa's Prayer Shawl and holding her Prayer Purse.



Oh, and did I say I had both these items blessed and prayed over by her Pastor just for her?



Lisa, I hope you had an incredibly Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

ChocolateQueen said...

I LOVE my prayer shawl and purse. When I opened the box I bawled. Veronica went to the effort to have the items prayed over by my pastor and he also wrote a very thoughtful note.

I love you Veronica and will always treasure you as a friend.