Thursday, December 27, 2007

Xmas is over....whew.


For Christmas this year, I have made the ladies of my immediate family, tote bags. :D


Here I am knitting Becky's (my Mom-I-L) Light Pink & Black Tote bag. I don't have a picture of the finished product yet, but she loved it! She was blown away when she found out that I knitted it, then felt it! She said I am awesome and she is very impressed!





This is Jennifer's (Sis-I-L) Orange & Black bag before felting.








This Is Jennifer's bag after felting!







This is Holly's (Sis-I-L) dark pink & black bag before felting. Some how I didn't get an after picture of this on either. I will have to have the girls send me photos of their bags so I can post the after pictures. :D




I also knit this yellow and black bag for my mother; one of her favorite colors is yellow!


I wonder what I will make them for next Christmas......hmmm......

The pattern for this project is available for purchase from this site:

http://www.fibertrends.com/viewer/V5_accessories.html

I made, I believe, the large size.

No comments: